NEWS / NATCOM win award at Honeywell Scanning & Mobility EMEA Partner Summit 2014
2 October 2014 – Honeywell (NYSE: HON) today announced its new global partner program and award winners from the 2014 EMEAI partner conference in Prague. Themed “Leading Change,” the conference was the first combined partner event for Honeywell since the integration with Intermec.
With more than 1,200 partners represented worldwide, the EMEAI event included more than 650 partner attendees from across the EMEIA region. Unveiled at the event was Honeywell Scanning & Mobility’s new global Performance Partner Program, designed to allow for simplified processes, improved ease of doing business for partners and increased opportunities for collaboration. The program will begin January 1, 2015.
“The new Performance Partner Program is designed to empower our vital network of channel partners to drive continued growth and support for our mutual customers in a dynamic business and technology environment,” said Peter Howes, Vice President & General Manager - EMEIA & Global Tracking, Honeywell Scanning & Mobility. “We are confident that partners left the conference with a renewed energy and excitement toward our mutual goals. We recognize all of our partners for their exemplary efforts on our behalf and look forward to another great year.”
Conference participants attended executive presentations, solution workshops, training sessions and interactive demonstrations. The partners also heard from the Honeywell Scanning & Mobility leadership team on the company’s renewed business strategy, rebranding efforts and exciting new technologies and products.
To close the conference, Honeywell honored leading partners in various award categories, judged on innovation, year-over-year business growth and the ability to integrate new and emerging technology into their customer solutions.
The winners are as follows:
- Pan-EMEIA Distributor of the Year - Jarltech
- Local Distributor of the Year - Dacom
- EMEA Partner of the Year - Vodafone UK
- Partner of the Year Emerging Markets - Maliatec
- Vocollect EMEA Partner of the Year 2013 - VoiteQ
- Vocollect EMEA New Partner of the Year 2013 - ID Net
- Outstanding HSM Win of the Year - PDS for the DPD Win
- Outstanding Intermec Win of the Year - Natcom for Saudi Post
- Outstanding Intermec Win of the Year - Zetes Switzerland for Coop & Swisspost
- Outstanding Vocollect Win of the Year - Capturetech for Coop Netherlands